The Cucumber Ch. 04

Jack drove home; he was thinking of what he would say to mum. Last night had been fantastic with mum; mum had prepared dinner, she was so happy and excited about getting the job. Their lovemaking had been incredible; they both loved to give the other pleasure. Jack wondered how to explain things to mum; he knew mum would be interested in the Quango job; it was a lot of money for very little work. When he got home, mum was in the shower; Jack decided to join her. Jack walked into the bathroom and said, "Mum, would you like me to scrub your back?"

"I'd love that darling; my front needs doing too."

As Jack stripped, he said, "Mum, I don't know what you have planned but could I invite you out for dinner? I've had quite a lucrative day."

"That would be lovely. What have you been up to?"

Jack was now naked; his cock was stiff, mum was staring at it, Jack then took mum in his arms, they tongue kissed lovingly under the shower jets then Jack said, "This afternoon I visited Claire and Tom, it was my first visit since they got you the job. Claire was very horny; Tom was excited too. Tom is a cuckold husband; he loves to watch Claire being fucked, that excites him. When I'm finished then he licks Claire's pussy clean, he loves to do that. Today I gave Claire a wonderful fucking, god knows how many times she came, but it was a lot."

As mum stroked Jack's cock she said, "Tom is older than Claire, the rumour is that he doesn't have a very big cock. I am pleased that he got me my new job though I'm sure that it was all down to Claire. Does Claire love your big cock, Jack?"

"She loves it, mum, she dresses up as a schoolgirl, she wears mini-skirts and tight-fitting blouses with an old school tie, she's like you, she's got huge tits, today when I arrived, dirty Tom, that's what Claire calls him, told me that Claire wasn't wearing any panties today and her pussy was very wet. She opened her legs, and she wasn't wearing any panties, but she had a butt plug up her ass. She was hot."

Jack sensed that mum was getting aroused, mum said, "Would you like me to wear mini-skirts and tight tops for you? I would love to do that for you. Apart from watching does dirty Tom anything else apart from licking Claire's cunt?"

Jack was washing mum's tits, he said, "A while ago Claire asked me if dirty Tom could suck my cock, but I didn't take her up on it. After I had finished with Claire, I had satisfied her; Claire asked me if you would be interested in joining the Education Quango, she said it was a lot of money for very little work. Claire wants to bring you closer into her inner circle. I told her that I would ask you."

Mum was surprised with this then said, "I'd love it, Jack, they meet for four hours once a month and get paid five thousand a month. That would be sixty thousand on top of the enormous salary I getting in my new job. How do we proceed with this?"

They kissed then Jack said, "When Claire told me this, she was gripping my cock and holding it inside her dripping cunt, I saw the potential and benefit for you, so I told Claire that I would ask you then I asked Claire if dirty Tom would like to lick my cock clean. I have never seen him so happy; I let him do it, so if you wanted to be on the Quango, then it would be guaranteed."

"Jack, how can I thank you, I would love to be on the Quango and also be in Tom and Claire's inner circle, I wouldn't mind fucking Claire, and dirty Tom can lick my pussy out after you have fucked me. I feel so secure now, with the new job and the Quango then I safe financially for the rest of my life, darling you'll benefit from it too. Let's go to bed; I want to do so many dirty things with you."

Two hours later, Mum and Jack went to bed and went out to the Italian restaurant. Mum was glowing when they walked to the restaurant. Mum told Jack that she was visiting her new school tomorrow. She had phoned the school today and had worked before with the secretary who had answered the phone. She would be starting in her new position a week on Monday. She was so excited about it. Then Jack said, "I'll message Claire now, I'll tell her that you're interested in the Quango. I will tell her that I'll give you Claire's mobile number and then you can chat with each other about it. I may ask her if she has a spare school uniform that you can wear. I will also ask her if dirty Tom will lick your pussy after I've fucked you."

Their legs met under the table; mum was stroking Jack's calf with her calf, mum said, "We should do that Jack, you tell her that you'll give me her number then I'll contact her. I will go into a school outfitters and buy an outfit I can do it online. Tomorrow when I visit the school, I'll buy one of their ties. When do you think we will visit them?"

Jack replied, "We will go to Church on Sunday, we'll see them then. I usually visit on a Wednesday afternoon, can you be free then?"

"Yes, my last teaching day is Tuesday, then I am off until I start in my new position on Monday morning."

Jack then sent Clair a message; it read, "Dear Claire, I enjoyed this afternoon so much with you. I have given mum your mobile number. She's interested in the Quango position. She will write to you if you could give her any information about what is expected of her in this position, she would appreciate that. I have told her about your school uniform; she's comfortable with that. Write when you can, mum and I will be at Church on Sunday. I hope you and Tom enjoyed today. Love Jack."

They finished their meal then Jack's phone beeped, there was a message from Claire, it read, "Jack, today was wonderful, dirty Tom had a great day. He enjoyed licking you clean, that excited him so much after you left he licked my dripping cunt out. He swallowed all spunk that was inside me. Amazingly, he made me cum again, and I squirted and came into his mouth. Please ask Jill to message me, Joyce is also on the Quango, it gives her a little independence from the Church stipend she receives. We mostly discuss ways that we can improve the education system. When Jill writes, I will tell her everything. When Joyce visits dirty Tom and me at home, she always brings a cucumber she uses to stimulate herself. Dirty Tom loves to watch her use a long thick cucumber. Tell Jill I have a selection of school uniforms she can have. We can speak about that after Church on Sunday. Dirty Tom has asked me to wear something that shows my cleavage, is it possible that Jill could do the same? Keep in touch, and stay healthy. Love Claire."

Jack let mum read the message; mum read it three times then they started to walk home. Mum said, "I will message Claire when we get home, I think that I've got the Quango appointment, I am quite excited about it since we got together Jack, my sex life has gone from boring to fantastic."

They then stopped and kissed passionately in the street. Mum messaged Claire when they got home asking about what the Quango work would entail and her expectations. Claire replied ten minutes later; she gave her a broad outline of what was involved. They had their meeting for this month. At the last meeting, it had been agreed that the new Rector of the High School would be invited to join the Quango. She wrote that the salary was being increased from five thousand to six thousand pounds per month. Mum was very pleased about that. Claire finished up by saying that she would bring a selection of uniforms to Church on Sunday so Jill would have a suitable uniform when Jack and Jill visited them next week.

Sunday morning came, Jack and mum went to Church, they sat beside Tom and Claire, mum was sitting next to Tom, mum showed a fantastic amount of cleavage, and dirty Tom was ogling her big beautiful tits. After the service, Joyce chatted with them all; she told mum that she was so happy that she joined them on the Quango. Jack had visited Joyce on Friday night, in bed Joyce had told Jack about mum joining the Quango then she suggested that if they could have a threesome with mum. Jack told mum, and she didn't have a problem with that. May was also at the Church; Jack had visited her on Saturday morning, May was still glowing from that visit.

It was arranged that mum and Jack would visit Claire's Villa on Wednesday afternoon. Claire had brought a bag filled with school uniforms. When mum got home she tried them on, mum looked very erotic in the uniform, her tits looked massive in the tight-fitting blouse. Her legs looked so long in the mini-skirt, mum chose to wear self-supporting stockings, you could see a little of her thighs when she sat down with them on. Mum also decided to wear a crotchless bodysuit with no panties for Wednesday's visit. Claire and mum had been chatting; Mum had told Claire that she liked to do it with a butt plug in her ass as it made her pussy more sensitive when she pleasured herself with a cucumber.

Claire told mum that she had plenty of vibrators, dildos and but plugs. She had suggested to mum that they could both lube each other in their foreplay as Claire loved to be ass fucked first on Jack's visits. Claire then said to mum, "Jill, would you mind if dirty Tom went to the supermarket and chose the cucumber for you? This makes him feel part of our little orgy. He always had done it before when I had to pleasure myself with a cucumber, even when Joyce visits us, dirty Tom always goes out to buy the cucumber."

Mum and Jack arrived at the Villa, mum was wearing a raincoat to cover her school uniform. Jack had told her that she was gorgeous before they left the house. Dirty Tom opened the door of the Villa, he looked very excited, he led Jack and mum into the lounge where Claire was sitting on the sofa, Claire looked very erotic in her mini-skirt and tight-fitting blouse. Claire said, "I'm so happy to see both of you today, to be honest, I am quite nervous. Tom, would you please take Jill's coat, then get our guests a glass of wine and top up mine while you're at it. Then make sure that all the doors are locked as I don't want to be disturbed this afternoon."

Mum took off her coat and handed it to dirty Tom; his face was a picture; he couldn't believe how good mum looked. As dirty Tom stared at mum's voluptuous body in her schoolgirl uniform, Claire broke the ice and said, "Jill, you look gorgeous, come and sit beside me, Tom, please get the wine now."

Mum sat beside Claire then said as their legs touched, "Claire, you look gorgeous too, this is a lovely room. I feel so comfortable being here."

Claire replied, "I'm so happy that you said that, I've got my butt plug inside me, when dirty Tom comes with the wine, I will send him for your butt plug and cucumber, he bought three different sizes, so I'm sure that you'll find one that suits."

Dirty Tom came back with a tray with a bottle of wine, two glasses, three cucumbers and a butt plug with a tube of lube. As he put the tray on the table, he took the bottle of wine, poured Jack and mum a glass then topped up Claire's glass. He said, "I have handpicked all the cucumbers, they are all nice and firm. Jill, is the butt plug a good size for you? It's the same size as the one that Claire has up her ass at the moment."

Mum replied, "I think that I'll use the biggest cucumber, it's like Jack's cock, thick and long. The butt plug looks ideal."

Dirty Tom smiled then said, "I was hoping that you'd use the big one. Claire's not wearing any panties today, and she's got the butt plug up her tight ass. Jill, would you like to see Claire's cunt?"

Mum replied, "Why not?"

Claire then spread her legs, her mini-skirt slid up her thighs and exposed her smooth, swollen cunt, her butt plug was also visible. Mum slipped her hand over Claire's long sex slit, spreading her cunt flaps open, as she slid two fingers inside her mum said, "Claire, you have got a beautiful cunt, let me play with it for a moment."

Claire pulled mum close; they started to tongue kiss as mum spread her legs, giving Claire access to her hungry cunt. Soon they were both naked, kissing and touching each other so intimately. They continued this for ten minutes, utterly oblivious to Jack and dirty Tom watching them. They were 69ing each other; their tits were both of a similar size. Claire then lubed the butt plug and slid it up mum's tight ass. Mum then took the big cucumber and started to fuck Claire with it. Claire loved it; she spread her legs wider and started pushing her pussy against the cucumber.

Ten minutes later, Claire had a massive orgasm, mum said, "Did I give you a good fucking with the cucumber?"

Claire replied, "I loved it; I had a wonderful orgasm."

When Claire had composed herself, mum gave her the cucumber and said, "Fuck me now with it."

Ten minutes later, mum came, she was trembling with the orgasm. Then Claire said, "Jill, I would love Jack to fuck you first, it would arouse me so much to watch him fucking you."

Claire then handed the dripping cucumber to dirty Tom and told him to lick it clean. As she did this, Jack looked at Tom's face; he was so happy. Jack then lay mum on the floor; he then did her in the missionary position; her legs were wide open; she was holding her ankles high. She was also gripping Jack's cock at the base and head of each thrust. Claire said, "It looks so good, Jack, you're going so deep, I want the same."

Ten minutes later, mum had a body-shaking orgasm; they kissed lovingly for several minutes then mum said, "Tom, would you like to lick my cunt out?"

Dirty Tom couldn't believe his ears; he said, "Yes, please, I would love to do that for you."

Mum then sat on the sofa, her legs wide open, as dirty Tom knelt in front of her licking her pussy out. Claire wanted to do Jack in the cowgirl position; Jack lay on the carpet, and Claire went on top of him. She was soon pounding his stiff cock relentlessly. Just as Claire started to increase her tempo, mum cried out, "I'm cuming, don't stop, I'm cuming."

Dirty Tom didn't stop; mum filled his mouth with her cum, dirty Tom was sucking and licking every last drop of her spunk out of her dripping cunt. Then Claire had a massive orgasm; she was arching her back, letting Jack go deeper inside her. Then she started to kiss lovingly and tenderly for several minutes afterwards. Jack looked around the lounge; everyone seemed so happy. When Jack and mum were leaving, dirty Tom quietly slipped two hundred pounds into Jack's hand and said, "That was wonderful, see you next week."

https://www.projectmanagement.com/profile/SvetozarMarkovic

https://www.obesityhelp.com/members/svetoviqa/about_me/

https://www.popsugar.co.uk/profile/Ben19699104

http://svetozarmarkovic.brandyourself.com/

http://community.advanceweb.com/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=98870

https://answers.informer.com/user/gratuitici

https://forums.embarcadero.com/profile.jspa?userID=256028

https://worldcosplay.net/member/840531

https://www.quibblo.com/user/gratuitici

http://www.abstractfonts.com/members/742211

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Son-in-Law with Benefits

The Man with Magic Hands Ch. 04

RoseAnn Discovers Dominance Pt. 06