Jack drove home; he was thinking of what he would say to mum. Last night had been fantastic with mum; mum had prepared dinner, she was so happy and excited about getting the job. Their lovemaking had been incredible; they both loved to give the other pleasure. Jack wondered how to explain things to mum; he knew mum would be interested in the Quango job; it was a lot of money for very little work. When he got home, mum was in the shower; Jack decided to join her. Jack walked into the bathroom and said, "Mum, would you like me to scrub your back?" "I'd love that darling; my front needs doing too." As Jack stripped, he said, "Mum, I don't know what you have planned but could I invite you out for dinner? I've had quite a lucrative day." "That would be lovely. What have you been up to?" Jack was now naked; his cock was stiff, mum was staring at it, Jack then took mum in his arms, they tongue kissed lovingly under the shower jets then Jac...
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий